You can write articles yourself and submit them to the newspaper, or contact us to suggest story ideas.
There are several reasons why you might want to submit material to Adsum:
New directors, new equipment, new mission, new operation, new construction, etc.
Achievements and testimonials
Good deeds; military, sporting or personal feats; challenges taken on; performance rewarded; experiences; etc.
Important anniversary, special occasion, launch, ribbon-cutting, inauguration, commitment to a cause, VIP visit, death, etc.
Exceptional people & events
Large-scale deployment exercise, excursions, conferences, theme week, unknown occupations, artists, etc.
Improvement, technology, investment, discovery, etc.
Adsum is published every other Wednesday. Check the publication schedule for publication dates and deadlines (the day by which articles must be submitted for a given publication).
- Send us an unformatted Word document with no embedded photos or objects.
- Write acronyms out in full.
- Whenever possible, articles should be no longer than 500 words.
- Do not forget to mention the author's name, position and workplace.
- Photos must be provided in JPG or BMP formats with a minimum resolution of 300 pixels per inch in a 4 x 6 in. size. Captions (to be included in the Word document) must describe the content of the photo and, whenever possible, the names of the people in the photo. Do not forget to provide the photographer's name.
- Send your photos and your Word document to: +firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Managing Editor reserves the right to edit articles submitted. Your article may not be selected for publication.
Practical document (474 Ko) for contributors to Adsum
Print your copy of the publication calendar (83 Ko) and make sure not to miss the boat!